A cute Alvin the elephant rattle with a soft cotton body in the shape of a loop for easy gripping, and a smooth rubber head for little ones to chew on.
- Made of natural rubber that is harvested sustainably from rubber trees, with a 12-year lifecycle.
- Certified non-toxic, BPA free, Phthalate-free and PVC free.
- Smooth wide ears provide ample chewing parts for babies.
- Rubber head that is hand-painted with non-toxic food paint.
- Soft body made from pure cotton.
- Hypoallergenic and antibacterial.
- Designed to be easily gripped by little hands.
A part of the Meiya & Alvin collection which is an environmentally friendly range of toys from Bonikka. They are made with natural cotton, 100% Recycled plastic bottle fiber filling and sustainably-produced rubber. These toys are hypo-allergenic and non-toxic and are suitable for babies. Hand Made with care in Sri Lanka.
Suitable for ages: Newborn and up