Bare & Boho swim nappies are designed to be lightweight, with leg gussets to contain safely number 2’s, but allow for water and urine to flow through. The swim nappies are bundled with the best-selling matching large water-resistant wet bags.
Super handy and convenient water- resistant storage bag for use with cloth nappies, swimming gear or general-purpose travel! Double-pocketed for convenience, and allows parents to store in separate pockets their dry and wet items. Handy wrist-strap for ease of travel or to hang over door, pram or nappy bag. Zippered closure helps keep wetness and smells effectively contained.
Wet bag Size: 35 x 40cm
Nappy Size: One Size (4 - 15kg)
- Adjust the front Groin snaps to lengthen or shorten nappy. (Situated at the lower section of the front of the nappy shell)
- Use fingers to push the excess fabric upwards between front groin rise snaps.
- Lay baby on top of open swim nappy, ensuring the back of the swim nappy is just at the top of their bottom crack. Pull the front up high.
- Bring the waist tabs up and around hips, creating snug fit.
- Pull groin gussets out around thighs for added comfort, or they can be tucked into baby’s “undie-line” if that suits your baby’s shape more.
- Machine wash (30-40 degrees)