Zebra Babies Silicone & Wood Fork Cutlery Set 2 Forks
Make it easy to introduce babies to self-feeding by providing cutlery that’s designed just for them!
Easy to hold and made from soft, textured silicone that is gentle on gums, babies can dip the cutlery in food and then practice the motion of self feeding. The silicone tipped baby fork, unlike other forks which can hurt baby’s delicate mouth, soft enough to protect tender gums.
- Natural bamboo fork is lightweight yet strong, for a training fork that will last. Inspired by nature, this bamboo fork includes a simple and modern aesthetic.
- Fantastic baby fork or toddler training fork for baby led weaning (BLW).
- Feeding forks are manufactured from high-quality materials. They are Plastic-Free, BPA-Free, PVC-Free, Lead-Free, and Phthalate-Free.
- Perfect for baby’s first utensils for use before standard cutlery
- Soft, textured high quality food grade silicone & bamboo wood handle.
- Handles are easy for little hands to grasp
- Food grade silicone is durable, stain resistant, and doesn’t harbour bacteria.
The fork prongs are made from soft silicone so they won’t pierce hard food, but they’re great for softer textures or catching spaghetti! Fork must be hand washed only due to the wooden bamboo handle, do not immerse in water. Washing the fork in the dishwasher will drastically reduce it’s lifespan.
Set contains 2 forks. Always use with adult supervision